I Eat Puppies I Eat Puppies

I really liked this.

Reminds me of yeasayers The Children track.
And for those who think the music and video are crap it's meant to look that way.
Post album or website?

Bank Robbery episode 2 Bank Robbery episode 2

Worth every second

Amazing.
I wasn't expecting that. One wonders what the next robbery will be like.
Keep up the good work.

Daagah responds:

I will!

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Really well put together, the effort shows.

Thank you for making this. Its been stuck in my head for about three days now. I loaded this up not knowing what to expect, I really enjoy lost and so I clicked regardless, I think I was expecting a fan made movie with a serious plot.

People. You really have to have watched Lost to realise how much effort has gone into this, the rotoscoping using the music effectivley vice/versa with the insane plot twists, characters, imagery and underlying themes which you have hit on the head.

Loved the following parts, when Hurleys "Dave" kept popping about to basket case, and locke singing to Smashing Pumkins. and the NIN section of the song. The numbers...

My hat really goes off to you. I can't wait for series three to finish so I can see the third installment. just hope theres enough wierd al songs to use ; ) Keep up the good work.

CapnBob responds:

Thank you! And also thank you for putting so much detail in your review! I really appreciate it!

Park A Lot II Park A Lot II

good idea but I already have a monkeys job.

This must have seemed like a really good idea, but people on this site don't want to park cars for anybody, its a monkeys job, I'd rather steal cars.
With the programming in this neat little game I'm sure you could do something along the lines of GTA its all there nice graphics, good gameplay and a good style.

You just have to think about it, PARKING FUCKING CARS!!!

Torture Sloth (v2) Torture Sloth (v2)

what happened to the ending for this...

where mouth and the rest of the gang rape him?

The Race The Race

Way hard to control

I noticed that the tracks were randomly made maybe thats why it's so god damn hard.
This is a nice take on the film but I really find this in the wrong place, Kevin Spacey should stick to being film star and not a flash star.
anyway whoever did make this should pat themselves on the back it's not too bad.
Later.